27 - Lamine Yamal

JohnN

still better than raphinia. didn't pass to lewa in one and only one occasion. its OK by me. lewa doesn't pass almost 100% of the times.
next game he will become the youngest cl scorrer.

Nello

Tried to combine a few times with likes of Fermin and Kounde but was hopeless. Would've needed to carry the ball all the way in to the goal Messi style, there was no help to be found with Gundo forced to be deeper in FDJ's absence

Last edited:

Jaguar

Flair Trait
It’s so sad a 16 year old is making the rest of our team look really really average. Even if hes likely gonna be top 3 in the world in a couple years, he’s still a raw talent and shouldn’t make the rest of our team look pathetic.

Porque

Tried to combine a few times with lies of Fermin and Kounde but was hopeless. Would've needed to carry the ball all the way in to the goal Messi style, there was no help to be found with Gundo forced to be deeper in FDJ's absence

This is a good point. Bilbao didn't offer much. We could have tried switching Cancelo to the right to support Lamal.

I think Fort gave a good enough impression against Bilbao in SuperCopa for Big Teddy to consider this.

I wouldn't mind if he takes ona. purely super sub role going forward. We have a decade plus of him left if we play it right and chances are we're not gonna win anything this season anyway.

Home of Barca Fans