24 - Thomas Vermaelen

Benetton

The Rolling Stone
Well i thought Keirrison and Henrique were the fail signings but this guy certainly the worst of them all .

Alik

He might prove useful next season if he doesn't get injured again. Might be better that Mathieu.

Zangash

Banned
No matter how poor the decision to sign him was, you can't help but root for TV23.

Speak for yourself. I'd be quite content to never see him play a single game for us. I can only imagine that pushing Bartra further away from the first team than he already is no matter how well the two are playing as well.

Jombi

He is not going to feature in any important games this season unless the entire defense will be sidelined. Nor should he. I don't see him gaining sufficient match fitness before 2 months time at least. Meaning early May.

If everything goes according to the plan we will have a CdR final to win, play in the final stages in the CL and the league. Vermaelen, a player that has not played 1 single match and who is not better than Piqué, Mascherano, Bartra or Mathieu, is suddenly going to play a role? Keep dreaming I say.

This transfer has to be one of the worst businesses ever. Zubi truly deserved to be called Zubinútil. What a clusterfuck of epic proportions.

Sell him this summer please. He is not even good enough for freaking Arsenal of all teams. Hence they sold him.

No club would buy him and take over his large contract (he is on a 5 year deal with us and probably earns ALOT of money per year). He obviously wont accept a huge pay cut in another club in his final years given his injury record.

Kohe321

Hahahaha no I didn't pay attention to the exact day :lol:

You think he published this with the OK from the club or just took on himself to do so ?

To be fair he doesn't say april 1st anywhere in that video or in his statement on facebook, it just shows up as the "sheduled return" on Transfermarkt. Still, I think it was pretty funny. I can imagine the news breaking on april first: "Thomas Vermaelen receives the medical green light", and it's the one piece of news that day that is actually true. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans