24 - Thomas Vermaelen

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Need to get back in full fitness first.

readImage

F

Flavia

With Pique's current form, and Bartra also not really standing out, not having another quality cb available might become a problem.

barca7788

Nepali Cule
With Pique's current form, and Bartra also not really standing out, not having another quality cb available might become a problem.
i too think so. we really need him fit asap. still makes me laugh when cules say bartra being better than varane.

Neeraj

i too think so. we really need him fit asap. still makes me laugh when cules say bartra being better than varane.

I agree. I never wanted to sign him for his injury woes, but now that we have him, it's so important we get him fit. And yeah, about the Bartra Varane comparsion, I think it was just the people who couldn't come to terms with the fact that Madrid had a great young defender..They overhyped the living crap out of him.

CuleLife4Life

I agree. I never wanted to sign him for his injury woes, but now that we have him, it's so important we get him fit. And yeah, about the Bartra Varane comparsion, I think it was just the people who couldn't come to terms with the fact that Madrid had a great young defender..They overhyped the living crap out of him.

Well the Varane hype is on 100 right now after he was given a run of games because or Pepe and now Sergio's injury as well as his games with France. A decent clasico from him and we won't hear the end of it for the rest of the season.

I seriously hate how injury prone this guy is because we really need someone solid with Mathieu not named Masch.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Varane is basically the most hyped player in existence. He's had like one good Clasico and that is it.

Home of Barca Fans