24 - Thomas Vermaelen

Nothanks

hopefully he will be back before the season is over, improve his price and maybe one english team will offer good amount of money for him.

F1_STK

Official: Barcelona announces that Thomas Vermaelen suffered a left hamstring injury. He will have more tests to determine the extent of the injury on Monday

Kohe321

It's as if him and Umtiti has traded the "injury bug".

Hope he will be back soon and that it's nothing worse than the usual 4-5 weeks from a pulled muscle.

xXKonan

Cat Radio were saying earlier that the injury didn't look all that bad, so I assume he could be out for 2-3 weeks.

JamDav1982

Looked like Vermaelen was not sure if he had injured it or not.

Could have been a cramp or spasm he initially thought was a fucked hamstring.

Or maybe just clutching at straws.

Kohe321

The way he stopped his run and immediately grasped his hamstring made it look like a textbook pulled muscle that usually leave players sidelined for roughly 4 weeks.

Anything less than that would be fantastic news.

Total-Football

i dont understand how we would let mascherano go.. small details like this are the difference between an amazing season and a good season. verma is injury prone and the champions league is such a tense competition with high risk of card accumulation, let alone injury possibilities. so in the case of the former or the latter we will have no defenders left to replace either pique or umtiti. i.see.no reason why.not holding him until summer. if its money.give him a loyalty.bonus. if its the world cup.then thats.not.barcelona`s problem.

Home of Barca Fans