24 - Thomas Vermaelen

xXKonan

11401279_890574957679048_465149507174990130_n.jpg

Kohe321

No, it's about a CL win. Also it makes no sense whatsoever to pay an additional fee in case the player does not play.

I thought it was both. Right after the final ended some newspapers reported that the contractual requirements for the 4m payment to Arsenal was not met due to him not playing. That was false?

At any rate, 4m isn't a disaster. Hopefully he can keep playing like he did against Deportivo next season and grow from there, justifying his transfer fee and all bonus payments to Arsenal in the process :)

Tons of media are reporting this, and it makes absolutely zero sense for either arsenal or barça to include such a playing time clause in the deal.
Can't rule it out with absolute certainty, but if there is a clause like this, this board should be able to avoid jail based on insanity pleas.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I really hope he can stay fit for next season! I truly believe he can turn out to be a great asset for us :)

Xavinho

Tons of media are reporting this, and it makes absolutely zero sense for either arsenal or barça to include such a playing time clause in the deal.
Can't rule it out with absolute certainty, but if there is a clause like this, this board should be able to avoid jail based on insanity pleas.

I don't see why anyone would have a problem with it. It's a very reasonable clause. The player had a disturbing injury history, and was injured when we signed him. It makes perfect sense to include a clause that states Arsenal will only receive the bonus payment if Vermaelen features in a certain number of games.

I don't see why anyone would have a problem with it. It's a very reasonable clause. The player had a disturbing injury history, and was injured when we signed him. It makes perfect sense to include a clause that states Arsenal will only receive the bonus payment if Vermaelen features in a certain number of games.

But behrox reports the exact opposite of what you are saying, and these clauses only make sense for young players on loan.

Home of Barca Fans