24 - Thomas Vermaelen

Cule4life

The Culest
From 3rd in the picking order at arsenal to potential 4th in barca. Remind me why he's leaving arsenal again?

Chainsaw

Killahead
This board amaze me! How many times we have been screwed over by Arsenal?? And they still don't learn. What the fuck do they have for the Arsenal players really??! Their superstar Henry came here and he only had one good season with Barca! Overmars, Petit, Hleb, Fabregas, Song and now Vermaelen! :facepalm:

Robbie

This board amaze me! How many times we have been screwed over by Arsenal?? And they still don't learn. What the fuck do they have for the Arsenal players really??! Their superstar Henry came here and he only had one good season with Barca! Overmars, Petit, Hleb, Fabregas, Song and now Vermaelen! :facepalm:

You forgot Van Bronckhorst and Sylvinho

PaulFCB

Banned
From 3rd in the picking order at arsenal to potential 4th in barca. Remind me why he's leaving arsenal again?

How do you know he's going to be 4th in Barca and not a frequent starter and/or just play like the rest, part of a rotation?

Henry's only good season is worth like all his seasons at Arsenal in one place. :yes:.

L

linetty

Barcelona and Arsenal have reached a 19M deal on the transfer of Arsenal centre back Thomas Vermaelen (28). Deal with the player left. [bbc]

19M?!

Xavinho

You forgot Van Bronckhorst and Sylvinho

Both good players for us, but only one was signed from Arsenal.

2542.jpg

Sssh. The official consensus is he's worse than Roque Júnior. Don't rock the boat.

Antimadridista1

We could've sign a better center back, but I'm quite happy that we did sign one.
I have no idea of how good Vermaelen became since 2012/2013, I don't think that I watched him play more than once last season.

He comes here as a fourth choice, let's hope that he'll fight and become the Vermaelen of thee years ago.

Home of Barca Fans