23 - Jules Kounde

jamrock

He won't accept it simply because the club will also want to sign cancelo, who will be a starter.

If we don't sign cancelo and get a less expensive younger option, he could see himself as a RB/CB.

If concelo stays, then maybe the next coach and convinces him it's him cubarsi and Araujo that will rotate in the CB spot

If not for injuries who knows maybe he would be playing as well at CB as he is at RB right now

Last edited:

Porque

The play is that he will be open to a move if his only option here is rightback. Certainly he has been in good enough recent form for PL interest.

It will be a hard sell though, because he will probably want to prove himself under the new manager, as they do.

companyofcules

This (PSG) should be the games to decide his future with us. If he resists Mbappe he should stay, if not we should be searching another fullback from La Masia or not.
Xavi should play him.

Andresito

Staff member
38t.gif

Messi983

FFS, I hate international friendlies.

At the moment there has been no official statement. Only a few reports have been limited to pointing out that Koundé reported discomfort in his right ankle at the end of the match against Germany. Jules, as usual in Deschamps' team, played as a right-back.

At least is not a muscle injury. Hopefully just a knock and nothing serious.

Messi983

Was supposed to be rested last night against Chile but then Clauss got injured and Kounde had to come on in 11th minute so basically played the whole game again. :mad:

Andresito

Staff member
Let's see. All this buildup of great form and now to face the best LWs in the world in the coming weeks. Good test.

Loki

Let's see. All this buildup of great form and now to face the best LWs in the world in the coming weeks. Good test.
I have a feeling Xavi will put Araujo on the left again as he does against Vinicius. I also think Araujo is way better in 1on1s and I trust him more to stop Mbappe.

Home of Barca Fans