22 - İlkay Gündoğan

Blanco

4 goals and 8 assists already. Your best player this season ahead of FDJ and Araujo. Its interesting that his non-penalty goals all came in home game defeats against us, girona and villareal.

JamDav1982

Looked knackered.

Between him and Lewa they must have fucked up vast majority of times got ball into final third and some of those the game was wide open v ten men.

behindbrowneyes

Yeah, heavily overplayed and needs a rest. Same with Lamine. Guys are not in their physical prime anymore/yet.

Giving them roadrunners a rest gets more and more difficult each game as players are dropping like flies and running out of options.

JamDav1982

That is FDJ just played 90 minutes for 9 games in 27 days I believe and one of those went to ET.

Gundo played every game.

The players all look fucked.

Need to try and find a way to win at weekend then give them week off.

Blanco

Over 3100 mins played already this season for club and country… at 33. He is well known for his top form in the business end of the season, but he has to be able to walk when these matches come 😀

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
What do you know, he didn't come to retire. We'll need at least one more season from him under proper manager.
Hopefully a half decent DM will be here and Gavi returns.

BJJ

He's doing well in a very disorganised and dysfunctional team.
I remember people saying he's a system player and that he only shined because he was under great managers like Pep and Klopp.
Fact is he's still performed despite all the chaos surrounding the club.
I can see him leaving at the end of the season If a good offer comes in. He doesn't look happy here.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Yet again, his passing was terrible.

And his first touch was so bad that comparing it to one serial killer is not enough. Therefore, he had the first touch of Fred AND Rose West.

Home of Barca Fans