22 - İlkay Gündoğan

Meitux

Dortmund should buy Sahin, even if he doesn't get a regular place he'll get more playing time than in Real, he doesn't have any place there. I don't know if any other team is interested..

ccesc

I think it will happen. Im sure Dortmund want to buy him and Sahin should have learned from the past.

ShandyFFM

Out for at least another 4 weeks. Good that we got Nuri Sahin

Hope Sahin can get back to his old level. Remember this superb performence against Bayern where he did score that beautiful freekick. He was the best player at this moment in the Bundesliga.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
It would be epic if Dortmund sell Gundogan to us, buy Sahin with that budget and Gundogan wins us trophies... It would be like Real helping us to sign Gundogan and win stuff :p

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
It is reported that Real Madrid has reached some sort of agreement to sell Sahin plus 20 mil euros to land Gündoğan? If true, that's an outrageous bargain, almost a fire sale price for Gündoğan, considering that Sahin is only worth about 15 mil these days.

And rumor has it that we are also interested? I don't think we will be able to get him though, unless we are willing to pay a lot more than what Real M is ready to shell out. I'd say we go after Koke then.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
That rumour about a Sahin/Gündogan swap is an old one, which emerged in March (unless there are new 'details'). Given that BVB started renewal talks with Gündogan in the summer, after those rumours, I don't see much truth to it. Whether Gündogan will leave is a different question. He has said he feels good at Dortmund and would like to renew, so I expect him to. As matters stand, the talks have been put on hold, allegedly because of his injury, since he'd prefer to come back to playing first. If in the end he won't renew, I can see BVB selling him next summer to avoid letting him go for free in 2015. Not sure he'd be interested in RM though.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Considering Ozil was sold and later attacked by Flo, Khedira probably leaving sooner or later, Sahin's short stint there, I wonder whether he will join them....

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Considering Ozil was sold and later attacked by Flo, Khedira probably leaving sooner or later, Sahin's short stint there, I wonder whether he will join them....
Exactly what I had in mind too. He's friends with Özil and said Sahin "is like a big brother" to him, so considering their Real experience, especially Sahin's, I doubt he'd find a move attractive. Not to mention that he would have no guarantee of being a starter.

I honestly think he's waiting for his injury to pass before either renewing or listening to other offers, given that a brilliant season would increase his worth, whereas this injury could even harm him in that respect.

DonAK

Exactly what I had in mind too. He's friends with Özil and said Sahin "is like a big brother" to him, so considering their Real experience, especially Sahin's, I doubt he'd find a move attractive. Not to mention that he would have no guarantee of being a starter.

I honestly think he's waiting for his injury to pass before either renewing or listening to other offers, given that a brilliant season would increase his worth, whereas this injury could even harm him in that respect.

Yeah, we never now though... I hope he renews and stays and if he decides to move to another team, I hope he makes the right decision whichever team it would be.

One of my favourite players.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
I hope so too. If he leaves, I'd be okay with any club as long as it isn't Bayern (or Real). :lol: I don't think he'd do that though.

Meitux

And why not even here? Man's perfect for a box to box role in our team, he certainly would improve our teams defending aswell as our only guy able to defend in the midfield from the starting line up it's Busquets..

DonAK

And why not even here? Man's perfect for a box to box role in our team, he certainly would improve our teams defending aswell as our only guy able to defend in the midfield from the starting line up it's Busquets..

Would be a dream signing, but I don't see it happening to be honest.

Home of Barca Fans