22 - İlkay Gündoğan

Cule4life

The Culest
Pray that the new board (hopefully) has the sense to not buy into hype and get him than Pogba-seemingly the best thing since sliced bread.

Confident we can get him for 20-25 million if we have decent negotiators

CatalinR10

Dortmund midfielder Ilkay Gundogan (24) was in Barcelona on Monday. He didn't want to comment on the reason for his trip. [kicker bild]

:tito:

G

Gasgas

:dance:
I am excited about any possible signing, i like new faces on the team. I used to like gundogan a lot before his injuury and actually wanted him here. Saved his videos and watched him regularly, if they think it is possible for him to regain his ol form then welcome gundogan :wave:

Cule4life

The Culest
How would we handle his transfer with our ban and his contract situation?

Ideal scenario would be that he stays at Dortmund till January but that wont happen as Dortmund would like a replacement from the start of the season who they can blood in.

Or he can just train with us and play friendlies and miss months of football like Suarez. Hope that he is ready to make sacrifices to play for Barca which is not an unrealistic expectation as it's every footballers dream to play for Barca, Madrid, Bayern etc. We can put him on a fitness regime like Suarez so that he isn't too unfit in January.

But we have to wrap up the deal quickly as many others like United are showing interest. Leave Pogba as Uncle Perez's annual 100m signing and Veratti as Nasser's annual show of ego

G

Gasgas

Ideal scenario would be that he stays at Dortmund till January but that wont happen as Dortmund would like a replacement from the start of the season who they can blood in.

Or he can just train with us and play friendlies and miss months of football like Suarez. Hope that he is ready to make sacrifices to play for Barca which is not an unrealistic expectation as it's every footballers dream to play for Barca, Madrid, Bayern etc. We can put him on a fitness regime like Suarez so that he isn't too unfit in January.

But we have to wrap up the deal quickly as many others like United are showing interest. Leave Pogba as Uncle Perez's annual 100m signing and Veratti as Nasser's annual show of ego

Dortmund can still buy a replacement in the summer? Any problem with that?

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Hmm, may be he was in barcelona for the beach, beautiful girls and some sangria ? :D

To me Ilkay Gundoggan is the most likely/realistic/adequate signing our board could go after, I hope it happens.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'd take him for 20-25m. Can sell him to Man Utd later if he doesn't do that well. :VdB:

R

Ryu Hayabusa

We can put him on a fitness regime like Suarez so that he isn't too unfit in January.

That would be a good idea since he gets fat easily.

url

Home of Barca Fans