21 - Frenkie de Jong

Andresito

Staff member
Did he played good atleast ?

Distributed the ball well from CM. Was involved in the left sided attack with Depay and Wijndal which Bosnia couldn't handle.
Always tracking back at full speed on the counter attacks. Lost the ball a bit too sloppy a few times but no biggie.

Normal game. He can be more effective. But he needs to rest as soon as possible, I think it'll make him better and more focused.

Messi983

Distributed the ball well from CM. Was involved in the left sided attack with Depay and Wijndal which Bosnia couldn't handle.
Always tracking back at full speed on the counter attacks. Lost the ball a bit too sloppy a few times but no biggie.

Normal game. He can be more effective. But he needs to rest as soon as possible, I think it'll make him better and more focused.

Frenkie, Depay, Wijndal, Wijnaldum... Make Barcelona Dutch again.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

He plays well but opponent is weak and it is not an important game anyway.

Thanks for the informations guys!

Home of Barca Fans