21 - Frenkie de Jong

JohnN

I think this is his level, playing with inferior opponents so he can fuck up every now and then and still be able to recuperate.
Sorry to say, really.

kattanib

I thought he did well tonight and he is by far our best CDM option aside from Busquets.. Nico was horrific in comparison

Nello

Either he lacks awareness of where his teammates are or he is too slow to release the ball with a simple pass to others positioned more favorably. Either way disappointing.

Sailor Mars

I don't think he is adding a whole lot considering his transfer fee, wages, and hype. But he isn't a big negative either and would rather have him over Busquets for these European games.

kattanib

I am quite sure this forum has a highly subjective bandwagonish assessment metric. Objectively speaking Frankie played well today and any team is lucky to have such a player in their disposal

jamrock

Again the worst player in midfield, in a game we won, winning inspire of him.

But it's a easy game so won't be too disappointed. But if he can't dominate them who will he?.

Kul_z

Its funny because we have ancient one clan shitting on frenkie because normal people shit on that veteran snail that is root of our classic european humiliations in recent years.

Frenkie was ok, wasnt good, wasnt bad. Still could do more, and in last 15 minutes jogging like rakitic was getting on my nerves

Havesaks

Reminds me of Puig. Isnt in sync with his teammates. I rarely write negatively about players, but this performance was really a disappointment for me. Soon even Kessie will overtake him if this continues. He just doesnt fit the team. He isnt per say bad, but not worth what we paid him and not even close worth his salary... We need to skip him.

He could be good for another team. Also I really pissed of about his GF if she is the reason why he is still here. And he wont even take a pay cut....

Havesaks

But i kinda get why he wants to stay, because this team is going places. But whats it worth if you just are a sub tho and u have the potential to make it big somewhere else.

Home of Barca Fans