21 - Frenkie de Jong

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Dt7Q6fOXQAAdKwI.jpg

Dembouz doing more work than our board.

:dembele:

serghei

Jair Ventura P$G bravado inbound in 3, 2, 1...

It's funny cause it's true.

Two sheiks in Saudi Arabia and Qatar saw Messi and Ronaldinho tearing it up at Barcelona and decided they need to buy themselves a football team. That's how PSG and City became what they are today.

KingLeo10

It's funny cause it's true.

Two sheiks in Saudi Arabia and Qatar saw Messi and Ronaldinho tearing it up at Barcelona and decided they need to buy themselves a football team. That's how PSG and City became what they are today.

Nasser was in the audience at the legendary 5-0 vs real madrid. Basically when PSG was born. :lol:

xXKonan

Nasser is an actual Barcelona fan as well if I recall.

He was in the stands watching us pick apart Real 5-0 back in 2010. :lol:

serghei

Nasser was in the audience at the legendary 5-0 vs real madrid. Basically when PSG was born. :lol:

Here, there it is. Mistery solved. You know, like when you saw Don Johnson in Miami Vice in the 80's wearing some Ray Ban glasses and you decide you need some of that too.

khaled_a_d

Nasser is an actual Barcelona fan as well if I recall.

He was in the stands watching us pick apart Real 5-0 back in 2010. :lol:

He also has photo wearing PSG kit from way long back (in 90's or something like that). He was actually a fan of PSG
I mean can you imagine it, being a young man from Qatar who likes a good but not great club in France, then you became their president and lead them to their greatest era ever.
I hate the guy but he is quite something

Home of Barca Fans