21 - Frenkie de Jong

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Besides, given we get a better manager after Valverde talented players from the Academy will find a way to break into the team regardless of who is in front of them, if they are that good and better players.

Vahue

De Jong is already better than any midfielders we have bar Arthur and Busquets. Signing him should be a no-brainer but our board is retarded and will probably get Rabiot instead.

CatalinR10

maybe we get rabiot for free + de jong

sell / loan rafinha , denis , loan allena , sell gomes

They would both have place in the team

God Serena

maybe we get rabiot for free + de jong

sell / loan rafinha , denis , loan allena , sell gomes

They would both have place in the team

Alena is a player the club strongly does not want to loan. They feel he can succeed here and they're right. The only obstacle is Fraudverde.

CatalinR10

Alena is a player the club strongly does not want to loan. They feel he can succeed here and they're right. The only obstacle is Fraudverde.

then the club is as dumb as the coach . They want to renew him even though they know he won't give a shit about youngsters.

Alena is better off at a club where he can get decent minutes , not here.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Heck at this point him training with the first team and playing for the B team is much better than warming the bench.

Magyarkhan

I read in a dutch newsfeed that Mbappe in game told to Frenkie that he is very welcome at PSG :(

imo Barca should invite him during Christmas and arrange a diner with Messi.... :)

Here are Mbappe words

“He is a player who really impressed me during our two matches with the Netherlands. His vision and the quality of his passing that breaks the lines make him very valuable, especially because he also intercepts a considerable amount of balls. Honestly, he is very welcome in Paris! I said to him as much, because he would be enormous for us. After that, he will make his own choice…”

Last edited:

MTL_Barca

I read in a dutch newsfeed that Mbappe in game told to Frenkie that he is very welcome at PSG :(

imo Barca should invite him during Christmas and arrange a diner with Messi.... :)

Here are Mbappe words

“He is a player who really impressed me during our two matches with the Netherlands. His vision and the quality of his passing that breaks the lines make him very valuable, especially because he also intercepts a considerable amount of balls. Honestly, he is very welcome in Paris! I said to him as much, because he would be enormous for us. After that, he will make his own choice…”

Yeah nice but how will they ever recover if we take Rabiot from them :bartomeu:

cro-man

Seems like there will be a bidding war between the big clubs to get de jong. Everyone knows that we are his favorite destination but the question is if the club is willing to pay the price which could explode. There is a good chance we will pass on de jong and go just for rabiot:lol:

George_Costanza

Seems like there will be a bidding war between the big clubs to get de jong. Everyone knows that we are his favorite destination but the question is if the club is willing to pay the price which could explode. There is a good chance we will pass on de jong and go just for rabiot:lol:

Exactly, The mentality of Barto, the Board and Valverde's are just like BBZ and his gang in this forum. Will BBZ go for skinny average height FDJ or man more Rabiot whos genetic ancestry test confirmed he is descendant of Hercules himself?

Givenchy

:lol: :lol: :lol:

if we take PSGs trash (Rabiot) while they buy De Jong.. we have been well and truly caught with our pants down

Home of Barca Fans