21 - Frenkie de Jong

FinBarcelonafan

Grrrrrrrrrr gruyere neutered him today. Since he and Alba were our fastest players actually on the pitch, and they were pretty much useless in position, should've just left and gone forward. Those through run at the beginning that Suarez almost won, they'd have been 1 v 1 with baby fat face.

Caramba! there's literally NO TEAM I wanna beat more than Bayern now. I'm back to being friends with Pool :pirate:

I think prime Liverpool is worse team than the Bayern we faced today.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

This man has got lots of potential. For me he is a worldclass midfield player and he will show it the next years but dont waste his time here by giving him trash players next to him.

snowy

Worse? You mean in quality or dislikeability? cuz I dunno if it's a time heals all kinda thing but they seem pretty damn sympatico to me compare to those smug Munchkins. F____**#%#%T*#%*#!!!!! ! just sign Haaland and let a German drive the nails in zzzeir Kaizer cuffins :stv088:

time for a non-stop week of relaxation music

serghei

First year in the "University of Creating Mental Midgets in Professional Sports" passed with flying colors. Had a few doubts with this one, I admit, but boy we'll turn him into an alumnus.

FinBarcelonafan

First year in the "University of Creating Mental Midgets in Professional Sports" passed with flying colors. Had a few doubts with this one, I admit, but boy we'll turn him into an alumnus.

And he was one of the strong ones. Should be humble mental midget from now on.

tacticvarium

Feel bad for his decision to sign for Barca.
It will take years to perhaps recover from this mass and his prime time will be over by then. To be honest, he should leave for a better career before it's too late.

Horatio

You're welcome
Feel bad for his decision to sign for Barca.
It will take years to perhaps recover from this mass and his prime time will be over by then. To be honest, he should leave for a better career before it's too late.

To be honest, Frenkie has mental fortitude and this historical loss will not faze him in the future. This guy is opposite of Alba. If you are referring to re-build then yes he?s gonna have to be patient.

tacticvarium

There is no reason for him to wait for the club to rebuild properly and there is not even guarantee that this club will be better any time soon. Why waste time and career? Footballer's career is damn short. Why be patient? He doesn't owe anything to this club. He is still young and why would he waste the opportunity with the sinking ship.

Home of Barca Fans