21 - Frenkie de Jong

Messigician

I'm sick of hearing about Busquets distribution when everyone knows that's not the problem it's that he is as slow as molasses.

You don't lose technical ability so why not keep busquets for the next 10 years? What could go wrong.

vuji_31

I'm sick of hearing about Busquets distribution when everyone knows that's not the problem it's that he is as slow as molasses.

You don't lose technical ability so why not keep busquets for the next 10 years? What could go wrong.

Good point.

Him and De Jong actually could work as 2 CDM.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He?s too timid for my liking so far. Afraid to take players on even though he has the ability. His attacking awareness is bad as well.

Last edited:

fergus90

He is a very good player but for me his decision making for the final ball and the execution of the final ball is pretty poor.

Horatio

You're welcome
He is still our golden purchase for the future. Guy is intelligent, doesnt buckle under pressure, very strong on the ball, has pace and workrate. Only thing remaining is to find his creative spin.

But I still trust a Frenkie on the ball 10 out of 10 times over Jordi Alba, Sergi Roberto or Rakitic.

You will never see a guy like this fall apart like some players did against liverpool or roma.

We need a couple of players like him and Braithwaite that show attitude.

Also like to add that our team still requires more movement upfront for this guy to truly shine.

Last edited:

xXKonan

He can do better but I don't like the fact he's being sacrificed so certain aging players can thrive.

We spent so much money on him only to try and use him as a water carrier for aging legs. When you spend that much money on FDJ you would think we would start building around him in the Midfield.

serghei

He can do better but I don't like the fact he's being sacrificed so certain aging players can thrive.

We spent so much money on him only to try and use him as a water carrier for aging legs. When you spend that much money on FDJ you would think we would start building around him in the Midfield.

His time will come. And Arthur's too if we don't do something stupid like selling him. They'll both be in their prime in 2 years. Right now, the team is still built around veterans.

Eshez

He said in an interview recently he doesn't even prefer being the most defensive midfielder. The excuses about position are getting old, he just needs to start turning it on

Calidad

He said in an interview recently he doesn't even prefer being the most defensive midfielder. The excuses about position are getting old, he just needs to start turning it on

Not really. He is a player who thrives in a system with lots of movement. There is very little of that at Barcelona, so it?s natural that he has not yet put in the performances we have seen him put in with Ajax and the Netherlands.

Home of Barca Fans