21 - Frenkie de Jong

Ajax

Whats with the farmer stuff? Why are crappy leagues called farmer leagues? Never heard of that reference

FdJ saga just seems to go on. All news in Netherlands is comimg from spanish sources so no need to elaborate

khaled_a_d

Whats with the farmer stuff? Why are crappy leagues called farmer leagues? Never heard of that reference

FdJ saga just seems to go on. All news in Netherlands is comimg from spanish sources so no need to elaborate

Don't know where it came from, but surely it isn't exlcusive to this board or barca fans

Vilarrubi

Not sure where it came from but if you google the words “farmers league” 7 of the search results on the first page are to do with Ligue 1.

Devils

As long time Guingamp supporter, I personally don't understand it either.

I mean look at this:

[tw]1086728657807265792[/tw]

A team that has likes of Falcao, Cesc Fabregas got trashed 5-1 today and is battling relegation.

Unbelievable competition.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
What's the latest with this transfer, can we get him?

Haven't posted here for a while.

Met a Colombian woman just before Christmas, one of the most beautiful women i've ever seen and before you know it i'm in Sincelejo meeting her parents. :p

Life eh?

Anyway, i hope you guys are ok.

Give Bojan my regards.

Good for you! :cheers:

(This is Bojan, I changed my username)

xXKonan

Incoming.

"Wow how mature guys, very salty"

"FDJ was convinced that PSG's project is the greatest in Europe and there's nothing Barca Can do about it"

Home of Barca Fans