2021 Preseason

mc_lovin

Because when a mistake happens (which is bound to happen with him) it isn't as bad seeing as they are happening out wide. But when he is centrally a mistake from him is usually a pen or a striker being through.

True, his floppy arms are less of a danger there :lol:

ajnotkeith

Can we just admit Griezmann isn't working anymore and he needs to go? He's not a player for us. Compare him and Adeyemi this half.

BusiTheKing

shit tactics letting them box us in in the middle so easily. we do nothing to push them back. get some men wide and open up the field, give us some breathing room for the midfield. 4-4-3 preferably.

Rassvet

Messi when he has to carry our shit defence again this season(hopefully with help from Memphis and Ansu)

ab67616d0000b273950359444321d635b59838b3

Choosing comfort over winning has consequenses :benitez:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
The first half was reminiscent of countless games last season with Koeman making it harder for the team than it should have been. Let's see if he makes adjustments at half time

Bobo32

shit tactics letting them box us in in the middle so easily. we do nothing to push them back. get some men wide and open up the field, give us some breathing room for the midfield. 4-4-3 preferably.

Yeah if Koeman could get to play 4-4-3 I'd like our chances the coming season!
I think there were some breaks this game, Busquets found two or three very nice passes to free players on the flanks. As the opponents press high, there is space up front, but too many of Barcelonas players are too deep, they should be able to buildup with one or two players fewer.

mc_lovin

Yeah if Koeman could get to play 4-4-3 I'd like our chances the coming season!
I think there were some breaks this game, Busquets found two or three very nice passes to free players on the flanks. As the opponents press high, there is space up front, but too many of Barcelonas players are too deep, they should be able to buildup with one or two players fewer.

Puig might get a game as well!

Devils

This season with Koeman will be the same as Valverde's 3rd but likely much worse.

This cat has no tactical knowledge whatsoever.

Every top team will school him like they did last season.

Home of Barca Fans