2014 World Cup General Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

MVBarcaFan

Good group for Bosnia. We just have to try to scrape a draw against Messi and Co. I definitely see us beating Nigeria and Iran though.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
France really got what they wanted, rigged voting scheme. They should've been in Italy's place, group D. FFS

F

Flavia

Spain - Netherlands will be here in my town.... Hope I can get tickets.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Spain - Netherlands will be here in my town.... Hope I can get tickets.

Let's hope it's a great match :) I like the fact my team got a tough group. Start the competition running or you're out immediately :) Argentina will be very pleased as well, can't imagine Messi not scoring a goal or 3 to 4 in the group stages.

The Observer

If everything goes according to plan, Spain will get Italy in the R16 and after that Argentina in the quarters. They are kinda screwed. From Messi's point of view he'll face Portugal in the R16 and then possibly Spain or Italy. Also kinda screwed. :lol:

Ghost

^You might be trolling, but others on Twitter actually believe this shit. They are including Messi in the conspiracy as well because ARG got a moderate-to-easy group. :facepalm:
Dude not everything's a conspiracy. Let it go ffs.
Of course it is, man. Remember when Blatter and Platini helped thier nation get past the group stage in the last WC?

Oh wait...

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If everything goes according to plan, Spain will get Italy in the R16 and after that Argentina in the quarters. They are kinda screwed. From Messi's point of view he'll face Portugal in the R16 and then possibly Spain or Italy. Also kinda screwed. :lol:

Germany is on its way to win its 4th WC title.

Leo10

OjmAE6i.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans