2014 World Cup General Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghosting

BBC did an online vote for best 11 of the group stage

Goalkeeper: Guillermo Ochoa (Mexico)
Left-back: Daley Blind (Netherlands)
Right-back: Serge Aurier (Ivory Coast)
Centre-backs: Thiago Silva (Brazil) and Rafael Marquez (Mexico)
Midfielders: Toni Kroos (Germany), Mathieu Valbuena (France) and Arturo Vidal (Chile)
Forwards: Lionel Messi (Argentina), Arjen Robben (Netherlands) and Thomas Muller (Germany)

Ghosting

Neymar was 5th out of the strikers, James Rodriquez 4th. All the outstanding players have been the forwards though so that was definitely the toughest call for most people i imagine, though naturally i voted for :messi:

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Why didn't Capello start with the starters from the euro 2012 tournament? Makes no sense to me his lineup choices. There are absolutely no creative players in that Russia team. Why the hell wasn't Arshavin picked? He could've brought much needed creativity.

Horrible lineup choices by Capello. Hands down one of the most overrated coaches in this sport.

No he isn't, he is just making money now.

Horrible line up, TS hasn't nearly been at his best, Valbuena while good as always shouldn't be there either. I've only watched the 3 games for brazil and Fance so...

Ghosting

Horrible line up, TS hasn't nearly been at his best, Valbuena while good as always shouldn't be there either. I've only watched the 3 games for brazil and Fance so...

You what you've only seen 6 games of the WC

Also this statistically is the best team apparently

nyeama (Nigeria), Chiellini (Italy), Van Buyten (Belgium), Medel (Chile), Alves (Brazil), Rodriguez (Colombia), Robben (Netherlands), Cuadrado (Colombia), Neymar (Brazil), Benzema (France), Messi (Argentina)

Clockwise

Buccaneer
BBC did an online vote for best 11 of the group stage

Goalkeeper: Guillermo Ochoa (Mexico)
Left-back: Daley Blind (Netherlands)
Right-back: Serge Aurier (Ivory Coast)
Centre-backs: Thiago Silva (Brazil) and Rafael Marquez (Mexico)
Midfielders: Toni Kroos (Germany), Mathieu Valbuena (France) and Arturo Vidal (Chile)
Forwards: Lionel Messi (Argentina), Arjen Robben (Netherlands) and Thomas Muller (Germany)

huh? where is Neyney?
Alexis deserved to be there too

Ghosting

huh? where is Neyney?
Alexis deserved to be there too

It was a vote, and you only voted for one player in each position, so for Neymar and Alexis to be voted people would have had to have thought they were the best strikers. Also does Alexis really deserve to be in there ahead of Messi, Robben, Muller, Benzema, Rodriquez? I don't think so and I love Alexis, one of his biggest fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans