2014 World Cup General Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

IgadglRP4BCV.jpg

Somehow it's positive the wc is raising the awareness in some of brazil's problems, but the wc is not the reason, or would make much difference about poverty here.

Galning

Somehow it's positive the wc is raising the awareness in some of brazil's problems, but the wc is not the reason, or would make much difference about poverty here.

You can what I can't stand about all this propaganda? The people that talk about it don't act. Can't believe how many hipsters I've seen posting crap about the World Cup on social media with their iPhones or Macbooks. If you want to do something about it, go ahead. Go to Brazil, got to any place where people need help for that matter even in your own country, to help them but stop being an annoying social media twat.

"Oh I will post this picture of the travesty in Brazil compared to the luxury of the World Cup and its players on my Facebook wall because I'm such a hipster humanitarian."

Neymessi

So if Spain draws today , they're pretty much out. Right ?

If spain draws then chile will have to get 3 points total from netherlands and australia provided spain defeat australia and end up with 4 points.In that case the results of the remaining matches will have to go exactly spains way for them to finish 2nd.

CatalinR10

If spain draws then chile will have to get 3 points total from netherlands and australia provided spain defeat australia and end up with 4 points.In that case the results of the remaining matches will have to go exactly spains way for them to finish 2nd.

OK ,so Chile already won against Australia. With today's draw , they would have 4 points.

Since Netherlands will probably win against Australia , the standings would be

1. Netherlands 6p
2. Chile 4p
3. Spain 1p

So , if in the last game Chile loses against the netherlands with 1-0 or 2-0 and Spain wins against Australia , Chile would be equal to Spain. If both Spain and Chile have 4 points, doesn't Chile go through since they have better goal diff ?

Neymessi

OK ,so Chile already won against Australia. With today's draw , they would have 4 points.

Since Netherlands will probably win against Australia , the standings would be

1. Netherlands 6p
2. Chile 4p
3. Spain 1p

So , if in the last game Chile loses against the netherlands with 1-0 or 2-0 and Spain wins against Australia , Chile would be equal to Spain. If both Spain and Chile have 4 points, doesn't Chile go through since they have better goal diff ?

Spain can hit australia for six and the goal diff may go to spains side but that is highly unlikely.You are right though that if spain draws then they are pretty much out.

Samuel Eto'o

Spain are playing as if they have not a care in the world. No passion or direction and Costa needs to come off. They also have no leader on the pitch.

If they don't progress more rest and refection for our players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans