2014 World Cup General Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulFCB

Banned
5BDWi7J.jpg

Neymessi

Brazil has the highest odds of winning world cup right? I think people are overrating Brazil.Matches are not played on paper but the GK + MID + FORWARD - Neymar is below average for a team considered best.The keeper plays in Canada and players like jo,fred,paulinho are the first team players.They won the confed but that was undoubtedly Neymar's genius that did it.World cup is going to be more difficult and I doubt if he could lead Brazil to victory.

BerkeleyBernie

Brazil has the highest odds of winning world cup right? I think people are overrating Brazil.Matches are not played on paper but the GK + MID + FORWARD - Neymar is below average for a team considered best.The keeper plays in Canada and players like jo,fred,paulinho are the first team players.They won the confed but that was undoubtedly Neymar's genius that did it.World cup is going to be more difficult and I doubt if he could lead Brazil to victory.

I agree they are overrated, though, no doubt, the home crowd will help them, and they have a fairly easy path until they hit Germany in the semi-finals.

Neymessi

I agree they are overrated, though, no doubt, the home crowd will help them, and they have a fairly easy path until they hit Germany in the semi-finals.

I agree the home support will be a advantage but the amount of shit players in brazil are too damn high.They are not balanced at all.Look at germany or spain.They are complete.Spain was much better than it is now in the last world cup and they had odds of 4 of winning the world cup back then.Brazil,in this world cup has 3.

Crixus

Some of the best strikers are not in this WC. Ibrahimovic, Lewandowski, Falcao, Rossi... :(
Ronaldo may also miss the WC he is injured in both of his legs they'll only know if he can play the WC before it starts in 2 days ,Cursed WC .

H

Haruko The Goon

somebody open up a Barcaforum World Cup Fantasy thread......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans