2014 WC Qualifiers - Europe

BarcaGirl

I find it hilarious, how people are already expecting Portugal to go trough. They are crap. If Sweden can score 7 goals against Germany ...I don't see them having any problems doing the same to portugal, who are way worse than Germany :)

Kerrybai

I find it hilarious, how people are already expecting Portugal to go trough. They are crap. If Sweden can score 7 goals against Germany ...I don't see them having any problems doing the same to portugal, who are way worse than Germany :)

But at the same time Sweden couldn't beat a poor Irish team in Stockholm. I would think this is the most evenly matched tie of the playoffs.

BarcaGirl

But at the same time Sweden couldn't beat a poor Irish team in Stockholm. I would think this is the most evenly matched tie of the playoffs.

We are talking about the play-offs ...I'm sure that sweden is going to give everything in these 2 games. ;) I have faith in Zlatan and the other players.
Go Sweden!

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
2-1 to us against Romania. Think we may need a two goal lead heading to Romania, however we are often at our best with our backs against the wall and perform quite well under pressure. So I'd accept any win be it 2-1 or 3-2 or 4-3 etc. Even a draw I wouldn't discount us because of the aforementioned reason.

Home of Barca Fans