2014 WC Qualifiers - Europe

M

mitkoa7x

Spain lost control cuz Busi wasnt there to cover Alonso's ass.

Jokingly I predicted a 4-4 draw after Germany scored the 4th, turns out I was right :lol:

should have made a bet too :angry:

Rahj

Strange, isn't it ? The most talented players Germany ever had paired with a coach who's in for beautiful football produces these results. It's not a leader-thing though. It's a lack of "traditional" values like aggressiveness and determination that earns us such results. Players that come up through the youth-ranks are slick and polished. They are technically far and above everyone who ever wore the black and white - well not everone, but you surely catch my drift. But they lack certain traits a football academy can't teach you. It's matches like this where this deficit is detected.

Kudos to Sweden though. I've never seen something like this before on international level. You should be proud.

couldn't agree more. surely, the lack of the traits you mentioned is one of the reasons why the likes of schweinsteiger and lahm have never won an international title.

utility73

LOL people never learn. When Germany was up 4-0 some guys offered the draw at 999/1 odds at betfair.

Actually ignoring risk management the odds were actually very good for the layer as the fair odds for the draw should have been somewhere in the ball park of 5.000 - 10.000 shortly after the 4:0 :)

impeh

Hi, its me..
England: Hart, Johnson, Jagielka, Lescott, Cole, Gerrard, Carrick, Milner, Cleverley, Rooney, Defoe

Poland: Tyton, Piszczek, Wasilewski, Glik, Wawrzyniak, Polanski, Krychowiak, Wszolek, Obraniak, Grosickim, Lewandowski

england game kicks off in 45mins

for anyone really bored :lol: :blush:

El Gato

Villarato!

Prime Minister of Poland: "Once again I can assure you, this stadium is not a botch."

:lol:

Wlodzimierz Szaranowicz (main studio guy during big matches): "Not long ago we've had Warsaw Marathon finishing off here on a concrete surface. There was no drainage systems setup so waiting for what is supposed to go down here is simply a massive shame. The British are asking why there are no men to collect water off of the surface. There is NOTHING going on here despite everyone knowing there is no drainage so we have a great, modern stadium and we have a situation because no one foreseen rain in autumn. Congratulations."

Jerzy Dudek (former L'pool and RM keeper): "Here we've got great clips from the best happening today. Funny one. 3 supporters made it to the field and I'd appeal not to punish them, because it was the best moment of today for the supporters who are frustrated here at the stadium and you can't blame them."

Michal Zewlakow (former Poland LB/CB and Anderlecht player): "You have to point out that these men were the only ones collecting water today. Sad situation."

Wlodzimierz Lubanski (former Lokeren player and Poland striker): "A strange situation. How did Polish FA not know there is no drainage at the stadium? It could have been avoided."

WS: "It may be that the people do not know the match is not going to go down today."

Last edited:

Jenks

We were awful. Hodgson is making the same mistakes Capello did. Swap Cleverley on the left for Gerrard and you basically have the same dreck he was serving up in 2010.

Home of Barca Fans