2012 CdR Final: Athletic Club - FC Barcelona 0-3

MagIX

thank you Pep for all the victories always playing a wonderfull football.

:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:
:worthy: :pep: :worthy:
:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

btw a fact definitively clear and obvious: without parking a bus you dont have chances to win vs us, to win against us you have to humiliate yourself by playing an horrible football.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
AtxqVnDCQAEKt_O.jpg

DucdeOrléans

The Spanish television censured the level of jeering yet again when the national anthem was played (personally I find the jeering distasteful). Marca Futboleros are criticizing the decision and rightly so.

MJ BarcaFan

Well done Barca!!! Great game, great finals...love those mini king's cup !!! This is a nice send off for Pep. Gracies Guardiola <3

M

mitkoa7x

The Spanish television censured the level of jeering yet again when the national anthem was played (personally I find the jeering distasteful). Marca Futboleros are criticizing the decision and rightly so.

The stadium's speakers were at 100% and you could hear the jeering quite distinctly :lol:

barcafc

Ronaldo Fenomeno: "a new title for Barca, today is the end of " the Guardiola Era". In 4 years, 14 titles out of 19, IMPRESSIVE! congratulations Pep"

P

PhilS

I just love seeing Messi shoot like that with his right foot. Welcome back, Pedro of prior years. We have missed you, can't wait to see you play like that next year.

Home of Barca Fans