20 - Sergi Roberto

vuji_31

Did anybidy noticed, that few times Roberto could not go back, so Rapinha was getting the ball as RB?

This guy is one of the worst players we had in starting 11 for a long time.

Birdy

[MENTION=21238]barca[/MENTION]Times
?
21h
������| Barcelona will NOT extend Sergi Roberto’s contract and the player will leave at the end of the season. [
@fansjavimiguel
] #fcblive

Tears in my eyes...
Was waiting for this moment for years

blaug

People are celebrating not giving this guy a contract extension? Didn't we do this last season itself when he was injured for 6 months? He will be given another extension saying it's "low salary" and he will only be a backup. The new guy we sign will probably be shit or get injured and he will be starting games again.

We are in a fucking endless loop with the 4 morons that are captains of our club

SeloBarca

yea feels like he was"leaving" for the last 7 years, only to extend and somehw weasel himself into a starting position

Horatio

You're welcome
I thought he brought a lot of balance against Real but today underlined what I hate about him. 0 creativity or confidence. Just going through the motions. Received the ball so many times on right side of the box but just trying to do the same thing over and over. Poor cross or safe pass. Very limited and not inventive. Should have just let Ferran run into box then instead if he is out of his wits as usual.

khaled_a_d

I thought he brought a lot of balance against Real but today underlined what I hate about him. 0 creativity or confidence. Just going through the motions. Received the ball so many times on right side of the box but just trying to do the same thing over and over. Poor cross or safe pass. Very limited and not inventive. Should have just let Ferran run into box then instead if he is out of his wits as usual.

Despite that he is the only one in our TB options who knows how to exploit space and be in a position to support the RW, which brings a lot on the table for us

xXKonan

Dislocated his shoulder and there are talks he won't play again until after the WC.

Unlucky because he had a pretty good game and made a good last-ditch tackle only to end up dislocating his shoulder.

jairzinho

Dislocated his shoulder and there are talks he won't play again until after the WC.

Unlucky because he had a pretty good game and made a good last-ditch tackle only to end up dislocating his shoulder.

He should ask Biscuits how he stays injury free.

feggydinho

Not having him against Bayern would further affect our rb position attacking wise, cause he knows how to make good runs into space

delancey

Xavi Hern?ndez wants Sergi Roberto's contract to be renewed, and the player wants to continue at the club to eventually become the first captain. [ara] #fcblive

:lol:

Home of Barca Fans