20 - Sergi Roberto

khaled_a_d

He had a great game both as RB & midfield, totally neutralized Mane except that one run which is normal considering Mane might be best attacker in EPL right now.

Horatio

You're welcome
Mane left Pique in the dust twice I think but Piques perfomance is deemed worldclass again. Lets not be too hard on Sergi.

Alik

At RB, he was one of the weakest links together with Rakitic.

Once he moved to RM, he played much better.

Mane toyed with him.

Last edited:

Joan

He had a great game both as RB & midfield, totally neutralized Mane except that one run which is normal considering Mane might be best attacker in EPL right now.
Second this. In the first half had to cover more space which obvioulsy made it easier for Mane. Roberto had great actions to interupt their play. In the second half we defended deeper.

Arizona Scott

Mane left Pique in the dust twice I think but Piques perfomance is deemed worldclass again. Lets not be too hard on Sergi.

Yes.

And he had a big role (great run) building to goal #2 against the run of play.

Fact is you get some things better with him at RB than Semedo, and some things worse. Neither are perfect and it is much to do about almost nothing whether to start one over the other. The future is Semedo there, but right now a situation platoon is best for the club and it makes one of the best RB ombinations in the world. A bonus that Sergi is highly competent in some other roles too.

Joan

Yes.

And he had a big role (great run) building to goal #2 against the run of play.

Fact is you get some things better with him at RB than Semedo, and some things worse. Neither are perfect and it is much to do about almost nothing whether to start one over the other. The future is Semedo there, but right now a situation platoon is best for the club and it makes one of the best RB ombinations in the world. A bonus that Sergi is highly competent in some other roles too.

Not sure about Semedo being the future there. Solid defensively, but not much more. From what he's shown with us. Think we'll need to look further rather soon.

Not like there are many better FBs around anyway. I'd even say both are top 10 or close.

Nothanks

wague showed signs of being able to overtake both sergi and semedo's position tbh

but that's only if his development continues at an upward consistently.

Cule4life

The Culest
Wouldn't be surprised if Valgreen has been cucked by Bobby boy. Both of them should be thrown out of Barcelona on their backsides.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Get this guy off the fucking pitch. Valverde is making me hate Roberto again after I just started to forget about his horror game away to Roma last season.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
He was a disaster last year against Roma when we went out. Nice to see nothing changed. How the fuck does this average turd have so many fans after these kind of performances?

Home of Barca Fans