20 - Sergi Roberto

xXKonan

I guess he's our Utility player now CM,DM and now Possibly RB. I don't think he did to shabby at it if he works on his defensive duties a bit more he might be a good backup till January.

M

magicomessi

worst la masia player of all time
no skills no vision at all & the funny thing is he seems not worry about his position & not trying to prove his quality at all

they let thiago leave cause we still got the great sergi roberto :lol:

fcbdna

Banned
This softy has no place in the team. . . He should be sold, not even loaned. Been in the senior team for 2 seasons now and yet still looks lost and clueless in open play! I hate the whole favoritism stuff some players in the squad get for obvious reasons. There are much better players than him the lower ranks of the team.

fcbdna

Banned
worst la masia player of all time
no skills no vision at all & the funny thing is he seems not worry about his position & not trying to prove his quality at all

they let thiago leave cause we still got the great sergi roberto :lol:

Man I just can't even start with how bad this guy is.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think he has improved quite a lot. Credit to him. Been one of our best players in the two friendlies IMO and he kept things tidy at the CDM position last season. I thought he was decent as RB, certainly much better than Adriano. Didn't really get much support from his team mates defensively. Not a position he should play though, unless there's no other option.

xXKonan

Luis Enrique already told Sergi Roberto before the CL final in June that he would be an option at right back this season, until January [md]

ATLBarcaFan

I have never been a fan of his, but I have been impressed with his play in the first two friendlies. Of course it's just friendlies, but both he and Rafinha have been playing well

ceefoo

Mr Versatile. :roberto: :okay:

Be it CM, DM, RB etc. A reliable option.

Puts in good performances, wherever he is asked to play.

Home of Barca Fans