20 - Sergi Roberto

underoath

Banned
:lol: people here really making up stories. Watching the game again, once Mane a threat 1st half that's where Pique cleared the ball in the last minutes. Start of the 2nd half, cleared 3 already once against Mane.
Alba's blunders changes the game, not just tactics more of composure, focus and communication on defense

Cule4life

The Culest
Well prove me wrong, or find the door and go to Semedo thread :lol:

Literally no one thinks Bob was anything more than a disaster. But sure keep wanking over your golden boy.

biraboyz biraboyz what you gonna do

What you gonna do when Bob makes the doo doo

cris29

I am not going to blame him for anything tbh, he isn't a right back but for some reason we have managers who love him there.

underoath

Banned
Literally no one thinks Bob was anything more than a disaster. But sure keep wanking over your golden boy.

Thinking is different from the actual game, how about download the game and time stomp it. Shots on Target
7 for Liverpool 5 for Barca. They attempted 13 Barca 8, one Goal from Barca can change everything specially in that first half where they get most of that chances.

Cule4life

The Culest
Thinking is different from the actual game, how about download the game and time stomp it. Shots on Target
7 for Liverpool 5 for Barca. They attempted 13 Barca 8, one Goal from Barca can change everything specially in that first half where they get most of that chances.

Ahahahahahah if you actually watched the game and had a brain you'd know Liverpool annihilated us. They looked like scoring very time we did a stupid turnover which was like every 10 seconds.

Shots on target ahahaha. You and your godfather BBZ can take your stats and shove them where the sun don't shine.

Leave the football to the adults and stick to playing FIFA and football manager

Last edited:

underoath

Banned
Ahahahahahah if you actually watched the game and had a brain you'd know Liverpool annihilated us. They looked like scoring very time we did a stupid turnover which was like every 10 seconds.

Shots on target ahahaha. You and your godfather BBZ can take your stats and shove them where the sun don't shine.

Leave the football to the adults and stick to playing FIFA and football manager
:lol: making up stories and a lot of hyperbole.
I bet your brain can't function that much seeing to many objects moving

Cule4life

The Culest
:lol: making up stories and a lot of hyperbole.
I bet your brain can't function that much seeing to many objects moving

Ahahahaha pretty much every fan and football expert have said Liverpool destroyed us. But no they are all wrong you the supreme edgelord fuccboi is right. Just imagine if we had you as Barca manager with your understanding of football we would win 10x CL in a row.

Stick to trolling and fanboying in the Bob thread. That's all you're good at.

underoath

Banned
Ahahahaha pretty much every fan and football expert have said Liverpool destroyed us. But no they are all wrong you the supreme edgelord fuccboi is right. Just imagine if we had you as Barca manager with your understanding of football we would win 10x CL in a row.

Stick to trolling and fanboying in the Bob thread. That's all you're good at.

Destroyed ? Yeah that's a hyperbole, a team that got 5 possible Goal chances got destroyed. If Suarez score or Messi, the same so called media will change their tune. Liverpool didn't destroyed Barca, Barca just committed too many errors and Liverpool took advantage of that. Remove those obvious metal lapses now tell me how many possible Goals Liverpool will have.
Destroyed looks like Barcelona 5-0 or Barcelona vs Man U where one team is in total control

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Ugh, I have a really hard time with Sergi - I don't even want him as a squad or bench player because of the risk that he will fuck up an important game replacing an injured player. Tbh he's been way below Barca quality in ANY position - a couple of games here and there he might be just ok, the rest is trash.

cro-man

We need to sell this guy for the sake of this position. Keep semedo and if he isnt good enough for a starter go someone else. No reason to wait and see how roberto will start another year only to prove how bad he is.

CatalinR10

We need to sell this guy for the sake of this position. Keep semedo and if he isnt good enough for a starter go someone else. No reason to wait and see how roberto will start another year only to prove how bad he is.

he came from La Masia and they made him 5th captain.

No way the board sells him.

Zidane82

Correct .. even casual observers and rival team fans have been mocking our decision to keep playing Roberto at RB

cro-man

he came from La Masia and they made him 5th captain.

No way the board sells him.

Oh for fuck sake we need to get rid of the board including their puppet valverde to make some progress. This guy wouldnt start at any good club i would even say he wouldnt be one the bench either. This guy is not made for this stage he is a player for a small team.

Home of Barca Fans