20 - Sergi Roberto

hulinat

Not to go overboard but hes such a valuable gem. So versatile too that I can't even think some people wanted him to leave during the transfer window when the guy has never complained about his shitty salary or threatened to leave, or the position change to right back under Lucho. Dude was just happy to play first team football in the club where started as a kid and is now a first team regular.

Nothanks

simple, because if one gets injured with our hectic schedule we are screwed without rotations.

and when messi returns it's not possible to have all the favorites playing.

Jombi

he is a better attacker than semedo, we already knew that

They are different. Semedo has powerful advantages like his pace and dribbling abilities. Semedo and Roberto right side could be interesting to try out.

simple, because if one gets injured with our hectic schedule we are screwed without rotations.

and when messi returns it's not possible to have all the favorites playing.

Continuity is also something to keep in mind though, not only rotations. Consistent game time for a player is not to be underestimated.

jairzinho

He did well tonight. One of the best players in the field. Had some shaky moments before Semedo came on but overral he had a good game. But i would still put Semedo over him for the Rb spot though.

Trickykid

He was great today.
I honestly think Semedo had earned himself a spot in the starting XI after his good run while Bob was out, but when the Spaniard is playing like this, he's really hard to replace.

Home of Barca Fans