20 - Sergi Roberto

Windhook

I say he's been ready to be a starter ever since the 0-4 trashing at Bernabeu in November 2015. A year and a half lost in development, because he is constantly played out of position, thanks to Aleix Vidal's FIFA suspension, then poor form and then the horrific injury. :(

serghei

If we lose to Madrid give him and Alena a run of games in midfield. I like how Roberto is moving with the ball at his feet. Better on the ball than most of our midfielders.

God Serena

If we lose to Madrid give him and Alena a run of games in midfield. I like how Roberto is moving with the ball at his feet. Better on the ball than most of our midfielders.

There's a 0% chance of either one of Alena or Roberto getting an appearance in our midfield in even a single game as long as Lucho is here.

Zinedinho

I don't rate him as much as some of the people here, from the posts I read. He's a very valid player for us, and he should definitely be in the midfield next season instead of Rakitic. Definitely not a good dribbler, not particularly good in tight spaces, not especially creative, but he's comfortable with the style, good at keeping possession, has a great attitude and stamina. Good all around player, but nothing else. On paper, I don't see him as a starter.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I don't really think he's starter material either but he should certainly be the first option off the bench for midfield. That said he is our second best central midfielder after Iniesta, which says more about how bad our midfield is than how good a player Bob is.

BBZ8800

He should stay as the 2nd pick cdm, 3rd or 4th cm and 2nd rb.

He is not a starter material for any position.
But an awesome domestic squad player.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
I don't rate him as much as some of the people here, from the posts I read. He's a very valid player for us, and he should definitely be in the midfield next season instead of Rakitic. Definitely not a good dribbler, not particularly good in tight spaces, not especially creative, but he's comfortable with the style, good at keeping possession, has a great attitude and stamina. Good all around player, but nothing else. On paper, I don't see him as a starter.

I'd disagree about the dribbling part since Bob has those moments when he works up the courage to let the inner Messi out

Windhook

Well, where are the Sergi Roberto deniers? He ignited the attack for the goal. Central midfield next season!

GetIn

What a run there in the late minute, what a clutch player. His dribbling in space is great, hope he moves into midfield next year where he belongs.

Home of Barca Fans