20 - Sergi Roberto

Jombi

He's a mix between Cafu, Pele and Maldini+Maradona. All the negative naysayers and Bellerin fanboys can go to sleep.

F

Flavia

He did well. Didn't attack much, but was solid defensively. Hope he keeps it up.

Alik

Keep calm and trust Bob.

Honestly, I look forward to seeing him be the main RB. We'll see how the season progresses, but I don't think he will be a weakness of the team.

0 need to bring in an outside RB, as there isn't anyone who would really be an improvement that is worth it.

opjeoff

he was good, you can tell he's still not full fitness as he didnt show his engine. he will be ever-present down that right hand side. Really hope we dont sign a RB for his sake.

xXKonan

While not the second coming of Dani Alves in attacking, he's so good at Defending and I hope he keeps it up! great game today.

ini4ever

I really hope he don't play CM/DM and whatever, AGAIN. he should focus on his RB role, and keeps getting better and better every game on. ( especially at offensive stuffs )

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I feel very secure with him on the right flank. Runs hard, reads the game so well defensively, and he's almost flawless going forward as a support player. Every tricky and tight situation thrown his way today he handled to perfection.

Total-Football

this guy right there is incredible .. incredible i don't know if we are fortunate enough to have a midfielder who can play as a right back thus saving us the trouble of looking for a new one .. or unfortunate in case we are wasting his talents in the wrong side of the pitch

FC B

Very solid defensively, really liked how he handled all attacks and managed to pass the ball succsessfully. He also had some good moments in the offesive play.

Home of Barca Fans