20 - Sergi Roberto

gregorrin10

I'm watching now and thinking why the hell wouldn't Sergi play on RW until Messi returns...it's not like Munir /Sandro are overachieving or even solid at the moment, while now with Iniesta back we can expect that ordinary midfield Rakitič-Busquets-Iniesta. But Roberto is just too good right now to be left on the bench even for one match! And instead of useless Munir/Sandro he can play RW comfortably...he's been playing RB well, and while defending is obviously not his strongest suit, RW could be the perfect position for him right now...even though i hope his primary position stays CM, because if he proved anything today, is just how good of a pass he can give. But he can do that at RW too, not to mention he has great crosses as well, which are so important for a winger too. Neymar and Suarez can capitalize very well from Roberto playing with them in attack right now...:p

Last edited:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I'm watching now and thinking why the hell wouldn't Sergi play on RW until Messi returns...it's not like Munir /Sandro are overachieving or even solid at the moment, while now with INiesta back we can expect that ordinary midfield Rakitič,Busqi, Iniesta. But Roberto is just too good right now to be left on the bench even for one match! And instead of useless Munir/Sandro he can play RW comfortably...he's been playing RB well, and while defending is obviously not his strongest suit, RW could be the perfect position for him right now...even though i hope his primary position stays CM, because if he proved anything today, is just how good of a pass he can give. But he can do that at RW too, not to mention he has great crosses as wel, which are so important for a winger too.

Line up a 4-4-2 then?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Another assist. Give us a gif.

784fda03gw1exkzrdgklfg20b505gqv6.gif

gregorrin10

Line up a 4-4-2 then?

We could but why would we have to? Roberto playing RW is still 4-3-3...but yes, in match that could become 4-4-2 if the result is good and we may need more players in midfield to control the game.

I meant it like this; Bravo; Alves, Pique, Vermaelen, Alba; Rakitič, Busquets, Iniesta; Roberto, Suarez, Neymar. So keeping it 4-3-3 classic Barca formation.

Home of Barca Fans