2 - João Cancelo

JohnN

I would rather a more conservative player with no wild moments at LB than Cancelo. If he was a winger ok, but he must understand he is a defender. You can't make wild challenges in the area (even more so when dembele was going nowhere and heading away from goal). The penalty itself is not 100% clear, at least if this is, the Gundogan one is too, but for me it doesn't matter that much. Just don't give the opportunity for a penalty like that.

iniestaGOAT

Another PL star dropping disasterclass after disasterclass in and vs other leagues.

Just shows the quality of that bum league that you call PL

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
He fucked up yesterday, but I still think he will come very good for us when we get an ACTUAL coach and not that nepo idiot Xavi and fix our midfield and LW. But he definitely have some kind of brain damage, you remember that interview where he looked like he sniffed 3 grams of pure Colombian cocaine? :lol:

serghei

He's a washed up player who can't defend. No actual top club decided he is worth keeping. His pen on Dembele was incredibly retarded even for his level.

BusiTheKing

Feels like what we can choose between is 1) talented but flawed/stupid players, 2) good players past their prime, 3) straight up mediocre players.

If Cancelo was perfect then he wouldn't be playing here.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
You know what you get. I don't think we need to push the salary cap margin with signing him or Felix. That's for sure.

Good loans for a stop gap, but nothing more.

Almost willing to put money on us signing both of them on perma deals, or a loan with an obligatory buy in 2025.

Hope I'm wrong.

Richard.H

Feels like what we can choose between is 1) talented but flawed/stupid players, 2) good players past their prime, 3) straight up mediocre players.

If Cancelo was perfect then he wouldn't be playing here.
It does seem that way for this club for the past near-decade of signings

mc_lovin

I liked our defence better with Balde last year. Cancelo would be nice for depth though. 15-20m would be fine, not the reported 40m City wants.

Sailor Mars

He's not exposed in league games because so many teams sit back, and his creativity is useful in unlocking games. But he's a massive liability in games where Barca is getting less than 50% possession like yesterday against PSG, even before the red card.

FCMessi

He's not exposed in league games because so many teams sit back, and his creativity is useful in unlocking games. But he's a massive liability in games where Barca is getting less than 50% possession like yesterday against PSG, even before the red card.
the possession would have been close to 50/50 at best for PSG if Barca did not go down to 10.

Not defending Cancelo.

Everyone including Cancelo himself should wake up to what he really has to offer and not overpay by a penny.

Home of Barca Fans