2 - João Cancelo

gregorrin10

Gotta say I was pretty sceptical of him back when he was at Valencia and was glad when we didn't go for him, but he's really stepped his game up at Juve and if Semedo really is intent on leaving Cancelo would be a great option to replace him. If Juve is willing to let him go, now that's another question. I doubt it though, he's been really good for them and I can totally see them simply keeping him if they don't get an extraordinary offer for him (at least 50M). And since we're not getting anywhere near that for Semedo, we would again be spending extra money, which is unacceptable.

Even if Semedo leaves though, I could see our Board simply promoting Wague (which I think will happen in any case) and just settling for Roberto and Wague, which would be pretty horrible, but I could totally see it happening with this Board and EV who plays Roberto every game he can anyway. If Sergi gets injured, he'll just play Wague then, otherwise it's Roberto all the way.

Last edited:

Vahue

Strongly getting linked to City. Kind of a weird move by City, maybe Pep wants to turn Walker into a centre back?

abbbs97

what the hell are juve smoking over there? them getting a madrid reject as a rb in exchange for one of the best rbs itw has to be one of the stupidest deals ever.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
How on earth did they manage to get £34M for Danilo from freaking Juve? They actually sold that flop with a profit.

Messi983

Yeah, it's the same deal we did with Valencia for JC.

But then people didn't say we sold Jasper for 35M.

Home of Barca Fans