2 - João Cancelo

Raketa10

I can't understand why were we in such a hurry to sign him when we have no intention in bringing him here before July?!?! Was someone else trying to sign him?!
I wonder if there is any other team in the world who would pay 30m for him right now?!?!

Last edited:

BarçaBarça

on the other hand this could all be a ruse and Robert has someone else planned. :lol:

Well, not that far out is it? I really hope it is something like this! :thinking:
Robert could pull this off, due to his contacts in Valencia and probably valencian press. And most of his signings last summer was 'out of the blue as well'.
Yes, I give Robert the benefit of the doubt until something is announced: He is currently negotiating with someone completely different, and using this as a smokescreen :D

Devils

I can't understand why were we in such a hurry to sign him when we have no intention in bringing him here before July?!?! Was someone else trying to sign him?!
I wonder if there is any other team in the world who would pay 30m for him right now?!?!

According to the papers, he's being monitored by Bayern and Chelsea.

GOATcelo is high demand.

xXKonan

According to Graham Hunter Txiki (Man City) was in Valencia this week to talk to them about Cancelo and Gaya.

Heh.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
According to Graham Hunter Txiki (Man City) was in Valencia this week to talk to them about Cancelo and Gaya.

Heh.

Praise the Lord!

Wouldn't mind City taking Cancelo so we can sign a better player lol

Last edited:

DonAK

Sport was saying Robert was in France watching Maxime Lopez (Midfielder) and Djibril Sidibe, so there's some hope!

We should raid the Ligue 1 for players. Heck perhaps even buy shares in a Ligue 2 club like Atletico did with Lens :lol:

DonAK

Jeez, this guy is just getting worse defensively.

If people think Vidal is bad then you're gonna have to bleach your eyes watching Cancelo :facepalm:

F

FlaFCB

[tw]823940270161063936[/tw]

MD saying Cancelo is asking to leave Valencia in this window. Hope Pep is taking him to City.

xXKonan

[tw]823940270161063936[/tw]

MD saying Cancelo is asking to leave Valencia in this window. Hope Pep is taking him to City.
Robert is probably sweating right now. :lol: :p

But if we made a deal in the summer for him wouldn't this effect it? We don't have the money right now unless we do the "We will pay for the 30 million in the summer" and just loan us to him right now kinda deals.

But I don't think Cancelo, Valencia right now unless City come in and do so. but other than that Graham Hunter rumor I haven't seen anyone else or Valencia media mentioned the City rumors since then.

F

FlaFCB

[tw]825011887179964416[/tw]

Montoya: "Cancelo has Barça dna, and would be great for them".

Home of Barca Fans