19 - Vitor Rawke

Nazario1985

If you gonna scout a player for months, apply all kind of pressure to bring him early
spend big money on him, then decide he is a failure after one game, Everybody involved in that process needs to go.
But of course things aren't like that, and for me it is obvious Vitor is caught between two fires from two clans and he is the one who'll pay the price.
Xavi is everything but pragmatic so if he is not in good mood with whomever brought the kid to him, Vitor is fucked.

And the fact is we don't know the true level of the kid, his participation was so sporadic and chaotic like he is some super experienced joker to bring from deep the bench every time someone need to rest !!

This kid has to be actual ass in training. Because I dont understand why hes not atleast just getting to play 10-15 mins consistently at the end of basically every match. Like even if he's bad lets see him be consistently bad first. Like he has to be so bad in training that they know if they play him too much theres no way they'll be able to offload him cause wtf.

BJJ

We don't know. Maybe he's just not a good fit for us. He came from a counter attacking team. It doesn't help that Xavi doesn't rate him and doesn't play him.
I think his agent is right. No loan. Keep him or sell.
Another L for Deco, Laporta and the bum Xavi.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

This kid has to be actual ass in training. Because I dont understand why hes not atleast just getting to play 10-15 mins consistently at the end of basically every match. Like even if he's bad lets see him be consistently bad first. Like he has to be so bad in training that they know if they play him too much theres no way they'll be able to offload him cause wtf.

that's the only logical reason

he is only 18 so he has enough time to become better

Birdy

From his rare cameos this season, we have seen not only that he is NOT bad, but that he has qualities a top coach could work wonders with
Problem might be his attitude/effort in training...

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
From his rare cameos this season, we have seen not only that he is NOT bad, but that he has qualities a top coach could work wonders with
Or Xavi - because it doesn't seem like he has an attitude or doesn't try. I think it's a combination of Xavi being a dick and Rawke's skill/talent...

Or Xavi - because it doesn't seem like he has an attitude or doesn't try. I think it's a combination of Xavi being a dick and Rawke's skill/talent...
It could indeed be Xavi, maybe he doesnt want to upset Lewy? Even though he hasn't scored when he's played recently I've always found that he brought energy and disruption and has been involved in goals in a way that doesn't show up on his stats. But its weird because we've been in situations where its time to just bring on anyone that can shoot properly / is attacking minded and hope somehow we can get a goal (think PSG / Girona) and Xavi will indeed do this and bring on everyone but REFUSES to bring this guy on. Its not like Xavi doesn't like Brazilians or something he's played with (and seemed to be okay with) some of the greatest ever.

Givenchy

This is a classic case of a manager being lumbered with a player he didn't request and is sending a message to Laporta and Deco.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I think it's his effort, he came from brazil training, he will need a few months to adapt to the intensity

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
It could indeed be Xavi, maybe he doesnt want to upset Lewy? Even though he hasn't scored when he's played recently I've always found that he brought energy and disruption and has been involved in goals in a way that doesn't show up on his stats. But its weird because we've been in situations where its time to just bring on anyone that can shoot properly / is attacking minded and hope somehow we can get a goal (think PSG / Girona) and Xavi will indeed do this and bring on everyone but REFUSES to bring this guy on. Its not like Xavi doesn't like Brazilians or something he's played with (and seemed to be okay with) some of the greatest ever.
On the other hand, it's a little blown out of proportion. We had some very important matches and I understand Xavi trusting Lewa and Felix and even Torres over a guy that hasn't really acclimatized, doesn't understand the way we play and can't speak the language etc. He was indeed brought to early, but imo he would be more integrated now after the summer. But what does worry me was Xavi's comment about loaning him out - is there a riff between Xavi and Deco? Deco wanted him and Xavi didn't so he's trying to make a point? We all know Xavi is both hot headed and stubborn, so not at all impossible...

Home of Barca Fans