19 - Vitor Rawke

xXKonan

He may not be tall for a "Striker" like Lewa or Suarez but he's an absolute menace with his movement off the ball and hustled to help make his goal happen.

If the ref and var team weren't donkeys he could have earned a penalty as well.

Porque

Thought his linkup was proper good in yesterdays game. Guys got the bit between his teeth to improve, you can see.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Some people don't understand the dynamics of team sports. That's why they underestimated Gavi. And that's why I am positive about Roque. He brings energy and that translates positively and influences entire team.

Messi983

Some people don't understand the dynamics of team sports. That's why they underestimated Gavi. And that's why I am positive about Roque. He brings energy and that translates positively and influences entire team.

Agreed.

They are young, they will make mistakes as part of their growing up/learning experience and folks here will go crazy about some bad decisions or technical mistakes but one thing I can guarantee you is opponents will absolutely hate playing against Gavi and Vitor. Even when not at their best they will be a pain in their backsides.

And I can't wait to see them together on the pitch next season.

Loki

Who the hell does he think he is moving around like that?

Get your ass back on the bench until you learn how to act like a Polish statue.
Comparing an 18 year old in his first months in europe with a 35 year old 2 times footballer of the year, who won more than most players in club football. You have to learn at least the basics about human biology and psychology before posting such nonesense.

Kul_z

indeed. Gavi and Roque together in the squad might finally give us some grit we are lacking big time.

xXKonan

Some people don't understand the dynamics of team sports. That's why they underestimated Gavi. And that's why I am positive about Roque. He brings energy and that translates positively and influences entire team
It didn't help that Roque was under some serious pressure from the get-go to help "Fix" our misfiring attack as Lewa has been poor this season and the rest of our forwards aren't consistently good finishers either.

He's coming back from a long-term injury, and he's in a new country in a different league joining a team that is at rock bottom right now and also people forget he's only 18 years old.

He was dealt a shitty hand but going by his appearance vs Osasuna and snippets from the other games he's trying hard at least.

malvolio

Nah brah. Gavi may bring energy, but if he can't string two good passes it doesn't mean shit. He can make a living in this sport, just not a great player.

Porque

Left wing options right now are either Fermin or Roque. Seems from midweek that Xavi was delibrating if to bring on Roque at minute 6 but in the end went with Fermin. To be fair Fermin had a decent game.

I like the balance of going back to 4 mids under Xavi, to try and have a CL run and having Fermin in the 11, but we don't have the intensity or fitness of last year.

So I'm thinking we should perhaps try Roque at AML but interior and close to Lewy so they can work off eachother also as a front two. Well Lewy already done this successfully with Auba back in the day.

Cancelo as left fullback for width.

Now is as good a chance as ever to give Roque a bit of trust with how depleted the squad is right now.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

The energy argument is a good point but its not enough to make a team better otherwise Riqui Puig would be still here

Think Gavi has potential, he had some very good matches but overall he has to become better to reach barca level

Home of Barca Fans