19 - Vitor Rawke

Porque

So I really like this kids attitude, workrate, finishing and movement.

But my gut tells me after Raphinha, Ferran and the likes, it is absolutely imperative to the way Barcelona play to have top level technique, couple with the modern demands of good physical traits (hi Joe Felix).

This guy doesn't have that.

---

Wrote that last night and it has been in my draft. That's my big concern about this signing.

If we were Madrid however, or a faster transition team, I would bet on this guy finding the right positions and getting on the end of goals.

Co0ter

Jesus has been massive for Arsenal and that's ontop of injury after injury. He comes back and just starts scoring immediately each time. We'd be lucky to have him compared to what we got. Then again, Xaviball would make anyone look awful honestly.

The thought of giving Xavi any more money to waste on transfers just makes me sad.

Messi983

To be fair, Roque is Deco's signing so while Xavi is responsible to get the best out of him I won't directly blame him if Roque flops like we could do with Lewy, Raphinha and Ferran who were all handpicked by Xavi.

Andresito

Staff member
First target should be to equal Lewy's tally of 9 goals.
Understandably will be hard given he probably won't be playing regularly together with adapting to a new country and football (queue Xavi haramball jokes).

But 9 goals in half a season isn't much for a CF in a team that creates lots of chances.

YodaMaster

For those who are familiar with this player, how would you rate his current level and maximum potential that he could hit ?

From what I’ve seen (highlights mainly) he doesn’t exactly hit me as a great player in the making. Looks like a decent finisher, but I don’t see any quality that makes him special. I’d say that to me he looks like a Brazilian Depay at best but again I really don’t know that player at all.

Please share your thoughts.

Gnidrologist

No way this guy can get even two classes bellow Suarez. Younger Depay would be very very good although he seems to be lacking at dribbling, but has more aggressive, direct approach in the box, can poach well. More like less bulky Hulk.

YodaMaster

Yeah I also don’t see this guy ever getting close to what a prime Suarez was. Don’t forget that 2010-2016 Suarez was the greatest striker we’ve seen since R9.

Roque is very young but what are his qualities ? Very good finisher for his age from what I’ve seen, but that’s about it. I’d be happy if he proves me wrong, but that Endrick kid looks much more talented and with a much higher ceiling.

Home of Barca Fans