16 - Fermín López

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

His goal is why I prefer him to Pedri. Pedri gets that chance and I don't think he scores. And what happens to the result if we dont score there. Good chance we end up going out. The goal was worth it's weight in gold.

His intensity is also perfectly suited to the UCL intensity. Again, in stark contrast to Pedri.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
The difference between PedrI & Fermin is that the latter really loves to get into the box through nonstop attacking runs or unleashing that powerful shot of his. We don’t see that nearly enough from Pedri anymore

If anything, Pedri I worry about the most since he has been unable to stay injury free

Andresito

Staff member
He could be a great servant for us long term but I just don't see him becoming a regular starter. As much as we'd love a good finishing midfielder he still needs plenty chances to score 1 goal. Good think is he gets into those chances quite often. Next step in his development would be efficiency and composure.

Still only 20 and could improve of course. I like his energy though.

Temptation

Great movement, work rate and instinct.

Just lacking that extra bit of quality and IQ on the ball that midfielders in these top clubs tend to have.

His vision is poor and he goes for unnecessary shots despite having way better options.

Porque

Just lacking that extra bit of quality and IQ on the ball that midfielders in these top clubs tend to have.

His vision is poor and he goes for unnecessary shots despite having way better options.

Type of player that should be at a Brighton for a few years and explode.

Loki

Exactly and that's why he won't succeed at barca in my opinion. Vision, quality and IQ on the ball are the very basics a barca midfielder must have. Best way would be to sell him this summer. If the injured players return, his value will drop as he will sit on the bench again. Now is his time to show a bit of quality to make a few bucks with him in summer.

iniestaGOAT

Unfortunately I have to agree with this jabroni
This guy absolutely suckksss

jamrock

He could be a good squad player for us, wish he had Roberto's versatility, but I think we have a couple midfielders coming through that are way better than him.

Joan

Lewa as an interim player manager until we get Klopp.

He’s already staying next season.

Home of Barca Fans