15 - Andreas Christensen

Qqqq

He's absolutely great. Perhaps the best danish player at the moment, and the only one from our nationalteam I could picture in a Bar?a-shirt.

wisconsincule

For some reason I thought this guy was in his 30’s. He’s going to turn 26 in April. Prime free transfer target.

Sign him up.

FinBarcelonafan

Difficulty for Chelsea is that Rudiger wants out. Will Chelsea want to lose both?

It seems like everyone wants out from Chelsea. Something rotten? Azpi leaving potentially, Christensen, Rudiger and Lukaku complaining. Maybe Tuchel too demanding? Who knows.

MTL_Barca

Lots of (soon to be) free agents in general it feels like. Mbappe most notably, Dembele as well. Coman (until 2023) renewal seems difficult too and some more great players only on contracts until 2023 as well iirc so all the power on their side.

Makes sense though, teams couldn't really prioritize renewals and offer better deals during the pandemic.

Last edited:

Daisymorr

Lots of (soon to be) free agents in general it feels like. Mbappe most notably, Dembele as well. Coman (until 2023) renewal seems difficult too and some more great players only on contracts until 2023 as well iirc so all the power.

Makes sense though, teams couldn't really prioritize renewals and offer better deals during the pandemic.

Agents telling their players to stall and see will they get an offer with a huge signing on fee instead. All about the Money really.

xXKonan

I read that it's not strictly a wage problem, it's the duration of the contract.

Chelsea wanted to give him 5-years while Christensen and his agents want a shorter deal (3 years) so he can control his own destiny.

khaled_a_d

I read that it's not strictly a wage problem, it's the duration of the contract.

Chelsea wanted to give him 5-years while Christensen and his agents want a shorter deal (3 years) so he can control his own destiny.

Read the same thing, which could be perfect for us tbh

Home of Barca Fans