15 - Andreas Christensen

ajnotkeith

He's okay there but having him DM is not really ideal, he is a bit basic and just makes the simple pass all the time (better than Romeu though as at least he won't make fatal mistakes).

I don't dislike Roque but I'm unsure why repeatedly new funds keep going to other positions when we have a black hole in the middle of the field.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Would we have won like this if he didn't get injured?

It's strange because he was solid for most of the time as DM and now we score out biggest win with him out.

Kul_z

Would we have won like this if he didn't get injured?

It's strange because he was solid for most of the time as DM and now we score out biggest win with him out.
We played well, xavi owns simeone in ll, and atleti exhausted. Combination

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Xavi: "Christensen is not injured per se. He has some Achilles discomfort, the same thing I had when I played. It’s painful, but it depends on the day. Today he told us that he couldn’t play.”

khaled_a_d

Classic Christensen, can play when it suits him.

A tendinitis (tendinopathy is the correct name) is a shit injury to have tbf and actually explains a lot if it is what keeps him out.
It is essentially a degenerative injury that in some cases never goes away, and you just alter your life for it. I would imagine that achillis tendinitis is one it's worst types.

Home of Barca Fans