14 - João Félix

Bobo32

Oh it's just a loan?
I really like this player, since the Benfica days... Nice to see him perform! Imagine if Messi, Busquets (and dare I say the name?) was still there!

malvolio

They will just sell him to someone, who has money.
Felix will say he only wants Barca and clubs will negotiate a deal. We could still pay a large fee but in installments. Provided he really explodes here. Don't see him wanting to go anywhere else bar City if Pep convinces him. But even that is a stretch since he is Portuguese and would want to live in Spain.

Porque

Felix renewed his contract and lowered his wage across the remaining years.

He won't be happy if Atleti go back on their word and refuse to sell them at the verbal price. And Mendes is not an agent you want to piss off given how he helped these fuckers sell Cunwho?

Bigger hindrance should be if
We actually can buy him. By all accounts, we're struggling to register Vitor Roque for December and possibly even for Summer.

JamDav1982

Apparently if Felix hits form Barca would be prepared to pay 50m for him and no more.

Other options then being Silva or Olmo.

Atleti will be very reluctant to sell him to Barca clearly.

JamDav1982

Why is Felix not getting the 6m La Liga uses for their FFP calculation? We have to be strapped for cash as well.

Because he is willing to move for barely any cash.

He understands how can get his career moving.

My guess probably agreed then La Liga said fuck that and both parties stuck to it anyway.

ajnotkeith

Felix renewed his contract and lowered his wage across the remaining years.

He won't be happy if Atleti go back on their word and refuse to sell them at the verbal price. And Mendes is not an agent you want to piss off given how he helped these fuckers sell Cunwho?

Bigger hindrance should be if
We actually can buy him. By all accounts, we're struggling to register Vitor Roque for December and possibly even for Summer.
If he keeps playing this well his price will be 100m.

He needs to have a form downturn so we can convince them he's worth 50.

Home of Barca Fans