14 - João Félix

Donatello

lol. Juventus will never buy him for 120M neither will any club.

People said the same for Mbappe. 180M asking price was absurd money for him back then, but then PSG came and actually paid it.

And Juve are very good at negotiating, they will get the prices down, either by adding bonuses, or by paying in installments, or a player + cash kind of deal.

You never know...

Last edited:

Porque

Benfica (like most Portuguese clubs) are listed on the Portuguese stock exchange. If there are good offers then they more often than not will sell, rather than hold out for extreme prices or wait another year to transfer a player.

raki

People said the same for Mbappe. 180M asking price was absurd money for him back then, but then PSG came and actually paid it.

And Juve are very good at negotiating, they will get the prices down, either by adding bonuses, or by paying in installments, or a player + cash kind of deal.

You never know...

How can you compare them both? Are you serious?

Donatello

How can you compare them both? Are you serious?

You don't get it. I didn't compare them.

Asking 180M for Mbappe looked stupid(he was still a gamble), some club (PSG) paid it anyways. That's it.

Last edited:

Newcomer

You don't get it. I didn't compare them.

Asking 180M for Mbappe looked stupid(he was still a gamble), some club (PSG) paid it anyways. That's it.

The difference is Monaco had a perfect way to advertise their player with their pretty good CL run. He proved he could score against the best opposition in Europe. On top of that, Monaco finished on top of PSG in the league with Mbappé performing aswell. This has more value than finishing on top of current Porto.
Also, keep in mind that Monaco is pretty well-off financially. Thus, you could only get their player by offering an out-of-this-world fee. They sold Mendy for the highest fee for a fullback after only one good season and an history of injuries. They managed to sell Lemar for 70 M to Atletico that is rather tight when it comes to transfer fees. They managed to sell Kongolo for a profit (he barely played), they sold Ghezzal for 14 M.

Can't compare the fees Monaco are getting with other clubs, they are something else.

klik

Benfica Fan...
Benfica doesn't need money, Benfica is financial solid much more than Porto or Sporting.
That´s why we want our players to stay and we are asking for their release clauses, of course we know they don´t worth that money yet.

It´s just a strategie , like you guys with Neymar.

FC433

I think Benfica could do what Monaco did a few years ago and what Ajax is doing this season.

Dias
Grimaldo
Florentino
Gedson Fernandes
Jota
Félix

all could be sold for at least +50m if they do well in the CL. I am sure they will be fine domestically.

klik

I think Benfica could do what Monaco did a few years ago and what Ajax is doing this season.

Dias
Grimaldo
Florentino
Gedson Fernandes
Jota
Félix

all could be sold for at least +50m if they do well in the CL. I am sure they will be fine domestically.

Better than some of these is Tiago Dantas, IF there is a player similar to Riqui Puig in this world definitely is Tiago Dantas. Same virtues , same defects, Same weight , same hight.

Pepe wanted him.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Benfica Fan...
Benfica doesn't need money, Benfica is financial solid much more than Porto or Sporting.
That´s why we want our players to stay and we are asking for their release clauses, of course we know they don´t worth that money yet.

How good is Felix in your opinion if you tried to be neutral? Strengths and weaknesses?

FC433

Better than some of these is Tiago Dantas, IF there is a player similar to Riqui Puig in this world definitely is Tiago Dantas. Same virtues , same defects, Same weight , same hight.

Pepe wanted him.

Good to hear. I genuinely believe that Benfica has a good chance next season. They have great talents and I hope they take the opportunity. However, they need a couple of experienced players, Falcao, Blind, Moutinho and Glik's type.

raki

Benfica Fan...

Utter nonsense. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans