14 - João Félix

Temptation

It's pretty simple.

Not an exceptional dribbler. Not an exceptional shooter. Not an exceptional passer. He's a bit of everything.

For these kinds of players to succeed at the highest level, you need immense Football IQ, maturity and mentality combined with consistency. Like Thomas Muller.

Joao lacks all of the above which is why he'll never be an elite player.

His level, long term will be Europa League club level or a starring role at a proper mid table club.

FinBarcelonafan

It's pretty simple.

Not an exceptional dribbler. Not an exceptional shooter. Not an exceptional passer. He's a bit of everything.

For these kinds of players to succeed at the highest level, you need immense Football IQ, maturity and mentality combined with consistency. Like Thomas Muller.

Joao lacks all of the above which is why he'll never be an elite player.

His level, long term will be Europa League club level or a starring role at a proper mid table club.

Thank you. Well put together.

Andresito

Staff member
His price fluctuates between 30m and 80m. The loan has been a good opportunity to see his consistency which has been total ass so far.

lucas24

What happened to him? Thought he looked promising?
Yeah, he had a very good start. I promised myself a lot from this transfer. After half the season I got an answer why he dint do well at Atletico and Chelsea. Good player will find himself anywhere and any system.

Home of Barca Fans