14 - Javier Mascherano

Richard.H

And people said , my sources sucked to balls !

Excellent job Ryan Cule.

Anyways I'm still quite uncertain how he will fit the squad since there is no time for experimentation (preseason is gone). Rotating him and Busquets will be interesting. Pep could even try a midfield of xavi-masch- busi with iniesta on the wing. It still remains a big "if" of how he will be in the squad since we have to wait if Ibra is gone and whether we'll buy a new striker.

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
Great job Bojan! you are too fast!!
Congratulations everyone!
lets wait and see what is the price.. so we can analyse the signing!

Madness

Man, this has got to be the stupidest thing I've heard since we signed Ibra. Masch is going to be terribley frustrating to watch. The guy is seriously mentally disabled. Terrible....just terrible

We really couldn't find anybody else? Anybody?

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
Excellent job Ryan Cule.

Anyways I'm still quite uncertain how he will fit the squad since there is no time for experimentation (preseason is gone). Rotating him and Busquets will be interesting. Pep could even try a midfield of xavi-masch- busi with iniesta on the wing. It still remains a big "if" of how he will be in the squad since we have to wait if Ibra is gone and whether we'll buy a new striker.

are there any chances of us selling ibra and using that money for Robinho or Mata?

XaviMessiGirl

most probably 16m (+ 6m)

4-2-3-1

Yep that's what I was thinking, but then I wrote it out and there's always someone that's slightly out of position, i.e. Xavi being too far up front, Villa being by himself when he tends to move around rather than strictly stay in the #9 position, and now there's also no room for Bojan or Pedro to become a starter (well, mostly Pedro as I think Bojan still needs another year or two). But yeah, that's still probably the best option if we are to have two starting DMs.

Home of Barca Fans