14 - Javier Mascherano

F

FlaFCB

Why didn't he play today as DM, I wonder. Is he injured? Was rested for atletico? Ffs, our coach is too stupid. Put a frankstein mdf that had never played together, vs a team that plays well at home, and that presses. Imagine if he thought the 6-2 at camp nou was relevant, and that it'd be easy to beat betis away too?

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Why didn't he play today as DM, I wonder. Is he injured? Was rested for atletico? Ffs, our coach is too stupid. Put a frankstein mdf that had never played together, vs a team that plays well at home, and that presses. Imagine if he thought the 6-2 at camp nou was relevant, and that it'd be easy to beat betis away too?

He felt some discomfort against Sociedad... In their first goal trying to catch up he looked like he pulled a muscle or something, even though I don't know how serious it is, I've heard nothing about it...

F

FlaFCB

He felt some discomfort against Sociedad... In their first goal trying to catch up he looked like he pulled a muscle or something, even though I don't know how serious it is, I've heard nothing about it...

I remember, they put ice on him right after he was subbed. But he was training normally during the week.

Home of Barca Fans