14 - Javier Mascherano

xXKonan

Mascherano is a guy no matter how many titles he's won in his career and even if he's not having a great game you know he will always bleed for our colors.

It will be a huge loss when he calls it a day. His Leadership and strong Mentality on the field reminds me of Puyol, someone that will always fight till the very end.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He deserves everything from this club.

Can you imagine sissies who didn't deserve anything get more from the club. They all earn too much but there's still a lot of injustice.

MasChe

I wouldn't want him to go to Argentina to retire , I prefer him ending it with us, and then be something as an assistant coach, ok not really Tito or Unzue role straightaway, but working with the first team, and kicking future youngsters' asses if they slack.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Unfortunately he said he'd like to go to Italy before he retires.
But that could be a good thing. Pep benefited from the experience.

Kohe321

Would be awesome to see him have a job within the club after he retires. He has more than earned a good position.

xXKonan

[tw]727261445759574016[/tw]

Manchester United? I remember some Red Cafe posters saying he's too short for the Prem!.. Despite playing for Liverpool for several years. :lol:

I wouldn't want him to go to Argentina to retire , I prefer him ending it with us, and then be something as an assistant coach, ok not really Tito or Unzue role straightaway, but working with the first team, and kicking future youngsters' asses if they slack.

That should be Puyol's job :lol:

Home of Barca Fans