14 - Javier Mascherano

Neymessi

Shit man. I thought so many of our legends leaving over the year will prepare me for his leaving but nopes.

Every time some legend leaves I feel so lucky having such a great team with us.

Iniesta leaving will personally be the saddest for me.

dakt

I hate seeing legends leave. To stay at Barca for 8 years is something he can be very proud of. Personally I would love to hold him for couple of more seasons tho.

draconifire

Everything that I as a person want to be. HUmble, Hardworking, Dedicated. The actual leader on the pitch.
He is the legend Barca deserves but does not need right now.
Gracias will see you again in the world cup with Messi on your side, for your ultimate prize.

Ronaldinho10

One of our best signings improved us a lot was a solid stone next to pique. Farewell and best of luck in China you will be missed ❤

Antimadridista1

True football legend and fantastic person, really humble and hard-working !
Happy that he scored at least a goal lol

Good luck for the future and I'm actually pretty sure that we'll somehow see him back to the club. He's future coach material.

Raketa10

OFFICIAL: FC Barcelona and Hebei China Fortune FC have reached an agreement for the transfer of Javier Mascherano, who will join the Chinese club from 26 January.
Well, time to move the thread. :(:(

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Really sad to see him go. Would be nice if he would play some minutes against Espanyol.
His heart, last ditch tackles and killer long balls are unmatched. Great player, great character.

RMU ReBorn

27022039_1590356961051319_324314281038672296_o.jpg

Home of Barca Fans