14 - Javier Mascherano

Paganinisrvnge

I love him. He gets a lot of hate but he does a great job and works his ass off regardless of what he's asked to do. Busquets is fantastic when on form but he could learn a thing or two from Masch. Busquets sometimes gets complacent or too cocky and does stupid things like trying to pull off cheeky dribbles right in front of our box.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Mascherano: "Indication before penalty? I thought he could shoot to that side, but I'm sure ter Stegen already knew it." #fcblive

CatalinR10

Mascherano: "Even if that would mean I'd be on the bench, I really hope Busquets can be ready for Sunday. I never can be like him."

NO WORDS LEFT

vmcCc.gif

zanela

They play together on the national team. Masche knows how Aguero takes penalties from the last World Cup.

I've seen Aguero shoot more often to the keeper's left. But he can go both ways. Even if Masch has observed Kun's tendencies during NT practice or the WC, given the variety and unpredictability of his spot-kick livetime, it's no way no know prior which way he'd shoot. It looks more a case of impromptu calculation on masch's part, (prob Aguero's run-up etc). Either way, he did well on the night. He also keeps shitardi out of the NT. So more power to him.

Last edited:

barcanuck

Blessing that he's in the midfield for these big games I tell ya. Busi can be really slack in mid and Masche real sloppy at the back. Case and point Aguero foul last night.

Vars

Banned
I've seen Aguero shoot more often to the keeper's left. But he can go both ways. Even if Masch has observed Kun's tendencies during NT practice or the WC, given the variety and unpredictability of his spot-kick livetime, it's no way no know prior which way he'd shoot. It looks more a case of impromptu calculation on masch's part, (prob Aguero's run-up etc). Either way, he did well on the night. He also keeps shitardi out of the NT. So more power to him.

No sh*t. Hes not Nostradamus. But there is something called probability. You do know that goalkeepers and trainers watch videos of how the other team player takes penalties, right? Because there are patterns and tendencies in every aspect of a player game, and penalties are no exception. It is NOT completely random or unpredictable.

Zangash

Banned
No sh*t. Hes not Nostradamus. But there is something called probability. You do know that goalkeepers and trainers watch videos of how the other team player takes penalties, right? Because there are patterns and tendencies in every aspect of a player game, and penalties are no exception. It is NOT completely random or unpredictable.

You don't have to censor the word shit. This isn't club penguin.

Judging by how ter Stegen reacted, his dive was almost entirely on reaction to the way Aguero leaned when he was stepping up. Mascherano pointing one way and Rafinha pointing the other means that no matter which way he picked most of the credit would have gone to someone else anyway.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
You don't have to censor the word shit. This isn't club penguin.

:lol:

I read "you have to censor.." at first, and was like what ? why ? i say shit fuck all the time on here, was out of line ^^

Didn't know about club penguin though, gonna check it out hahaha

Vars

Banned
You don't have to censor the word shit.

No shit, Sherlock. I would never have known if it wasn't for you.

Better now? What do you care. I will post however the f*ck:)D) i want.

This isn't club penguin.

:clown:

WTF is "club penguin"? NVM. I dont even care.

Judging by how ter Stegen reacted, his dive was almost entirely on reaction to the way Aguero leaned when he was stepping up. Mascherano pointing one way and Rafinha pointing the other means that no matter which way he picked most of the credit would have gone to someone else anyway.

Maybe, we will never know for sure. And I never said otherwise. I was just replying to the guy saying the way a player takes penalties is completely unpredictable.

Home of Barca Fans